Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paint by Numbers

Oh Miss E...why does your world revolve around poo?? Since the day you were born, we have struggled with it...either too much or too little of it actually.
Beware, the following pictures may be disturbing to some viewers. But I want to document this because once it was all over, I must say it is pretty funny. And I can't wait until the day my little gets married and I get to tell this at her wedding.
So I go into E's room to get her from her nap. She hadn't slept long and had spent a good 20 minutes rolling all over the place and talking. As I walked in....






I see her pretty crib. But the smell isn't so pretty.






As I get closer.....
I see......






You may find yourself asking, "Is that really what I think it is?" And the answer is yes. Yes, dear reader, it is.

Poo. All over the crib. She had been rubbing her face in it, rolling in it. And as I went to clean it up, I noticed she had also smeared it all over the sides of the crib and railing as well. Yippee.
So that ended in this...




and this.





But in the end, we got this.




Hose off, bath and a new outfit.










1 comment: