Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday Ella!

That's right! She is already 3 months old! I cannot believe how big she's gotten! We went to the doctor's office where for the first time, the nurse called her name while we were in the waiting room. Up until 2 months or so, you go in through the special 'Stork Door' for newborns. When her name was called, I just sat there! I'm not used to hearing her name called yet!!




Something she has been doing a lot of lately is putting things in her mouth. It was just a matter of time before the tutu got in there.









I love this look..."I wonder how exactly I can get THIS into my mouth??"


At 3 months Ella:
Is close to growing out of Stage 1 diapers and 3 month sleepers
Can finally wear socks and shoes..they were just too big and easily kicked off
Stands for a little bit with help
Sleeps 9-10 hours a night (yes, I know...a shocker...I have no idea how!)
Is starting to put things in her mouth...toys, teether rings, clothes, whatever...She'll even get upset sometimes when you take the item away!
Loves her Jumperoo
Reaches out her arms and pulls her head and shoulders up off whatever she is laying on
Is very, very talkative...She coos to herself all the time
Smiles and coos when she sees someone she recognizes
Did half a raspberry to Tia...she didn't stick out her tongue but made the noise with her lips



No comments:

Post a Comment