Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Fun Day!

Ella was just full of herself today! I was trying so hard to get her to laugh again and she is almost there. Instead I got some other fun videos that crack me up! I can't believe how much our baby has learned to do...and it seemed like it happened over night.

Watch Ella's breathing closely...she is totally mimicking me!! At first I thought it was just coincidence how she was breathing but she kept it up, even after I went to get the camera!


And while trying to get her attention for pictures, she started getting really excited about the crinkle-ly toy I was holding. It almost looks like I'm scaring her but she loves it!



2 comments:

  1. It wont let me see the 2nd video... 1st one is so cute! She is totally doing that!! So funny... they do just change over night, isnt it crazy?!

    ReplyDelete