Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Furball and the Rufflebutt

Why do all small children love Boo Radley? I just can't figure it out. Is it the furry fur? The fluffy tail? Cuz it sure ain't the sharp teeth and throaty growl.


Please let me pull on your soft white fur Boo....puuullleeeeaaaase????


I don't understand but Boo definitely does not like children.
Thankfully Boo doesn't bite. I'm guessing it's because her mouth is too small to get around anything other than a kibble. But she snaps. And Ella absolutely, without a doubt, loves to be snapped at.


2 comments:

  1. Boo is SOOOO the furry white ET!!!! I think that one could win the $10,000 AFV first place award! This is just the cutest vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she is banging her hand on the couch...come on Boo do it again!!! HA HA Those panties are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete