Friday, September 17, 2010

Labor Day Plane Ride

Time for some late posts...here's the first.
In order to prepare Little Miss for the ginormous 8 hour flight to Hawai 5-0, we decided to go visit our friends, The Strehlows, in Houston. It was Hook 'Em Horns all the way!
Ella did great on the flight. Take off and landing were nothing to her. She just kept playing and standing and bouncing in my lap. The higher we got, the more of a chatterbox she became. The dadadada-s and mamamama-s turned into shrieks. They were happy shrieks, but still very loud in an enclosed space. She did not nap, however, like I had planned on. So as soon as we got into the comfort of a car seat, out like a light...






Then we got to our friend's house and Ella and Jack had to show their UT pride.
Go Longhorns!!





Playing and crawling around during lunch time



Afternoon laziness with yummies and juice









All this fun wore a cute little boy out!




Jess with the babies




Ella decided she wanted to check out Jack's hair





And we just had to. I'm sure these kids will kill us one day, but how could we resist?!?! Jess and I have known each other since HIGH SCHOOL!! It's only appropriate that our kids take a bath together!
The lowdown here...Jack stole Ella's toy (although technically, they are all Jack's toys) so she sucker punched him.


Hehehe...not really, but it sure looks like it! And he actually did take that toy right before she "punched" him.








I am happy to report that for now, Ella loves dogs. I was terrified of dogs until I was 8 years old and I hoped that with 8 dogs in this crazy family, Ella would not be afraid. Yeeeaaahhh, she loves them! Especially when they give doggy kisses...





1 comment:

  1. omg girl these are such cute pictures!!!!! I love the one of me with both of them! The video turned out SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete