Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Almost a Week Old!

I can't believe that our sweet baby is almost a week old! She is starting to fit into her newborn clothes finally. So in honor of Daddy's fave NFL team, the Indianapolis Colts, our good friend Uncle Steven gave Ella some Colts onesies. She got here just in time to cheer on the team last Saturday in their first playoff game!




Her and Daddy sharing the team spirit. Of course Daddy's shirt has some spit up on it! She was ready for the game to start.


And then, the excitement of the Colts win knocked our little girl out.


We have been worried about how our two dogs would react to a screaming munchkin. Well I think we know how Rex feels. He just wants to lick her all over and cuddle. While Daddy was holding Ella, Rex decided he wanted to love on her too. He was a perfectly sweet boy!


Gigi and Hoot (aka my Uncle Rick and Aunt Mary Beth) came to see the newest addition. Here is a pic of them with my Dad. You can tell the family resemblance between my Uncle and Dad. Gigi and Hoot were so sweet and brought up a basket with all of their grandbabies' fave books. I can't wait to start reading them to Ella. Thanks Gigi and Hoot! And thanks Dani, Reid and Gabi for sharing your favorites with your cousin!







1 comment:

  1. omg I love her toes, so funny!! That picture of her crashed out is so cute, you can start to see her face, its so adorable!
    I need to see a bow in all this hair very soon...

    ReplyDelete