Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baking the World's Cutest Cupcake!!

So Ella's nursery is finally completely done! We've put all the toys together, washed all her clothes and made sure it's super girly! Now all we need is for the little princess to hurry up and get here. So here are a few pics....




My mom made her bedding because I couldn't find anything special enough. So there are lots of ruffles and bows!






This is the wonderful creation my mom and sister have been working on! I am so in love with it! It's just an antique frame with bunches of pink and cream flowers of all kinds. It's perfect for my sweet pea's room!

And finally, I had to throw in a pic of part of her closet...These are all her hanging clothes. The other side has all the folded ones. Yeah...she's pretty spoiled and already has a fabulous wardrobe! You can bet we will be having lots of clothing changes.





4 comments:

  1. Ok this is way better than what we saw in the book, the frame turned out FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Im so glad yall did it! Completes the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and love the bumper, I can see the sweet little flowers on it that yall picked out! I never knew how good she was at sewing! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love everything about it. The stripes will look so cute as she transitions to a little girl room too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness!! Can I be your baby!!!!! What a lucky little girl. That nursery could be in a magazine. Picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete