Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our Little Monkey

So apparently, I gave birth to a monkey, not a baby. Ella's hair is officially out of control!! But it is so adorable! She may need some baby gel and bows soon. Here is our little family at one week old! I can't believe it. We waited so long for her to be here and now she is already having a mini birthday.





Daddy giving some love. He just can't seem to put her down!

So this is right after bathtime, when her hair is the craziest. I think she is trying to be in a rock band... I just love this little face, all chubby with her tongue sticking out!

Where our daughter spends most of her time...hanging out with Daddy watching ESPN. He is convinced she will play golf, tennis or soccer when she is older. I'm thinking she may be a professional poker player because of all the World Poker Tour they watch together. Not to mention that I first felt her kick when Daddy and I were watching poker on TV.


We decided to run a few quick errands the other day and get Ella out into the world. She was so happy being in her car seat and gets very sleepy in it. She was just hanging out, staring around the car.







2 comments:

  1. OMG, actually double OMG OMG, that hair is sooooooo funny!!! After the bath, holy batman, she needs to charge Jack and pass some this way!!! She is so cute!! She has already changed!! Now I cant tell who she looks like, in that last picture she looks totally different from last week!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She is adorable and I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete