Friday, January 15, 2010

Ella is here early!!

Ella Rose was born Wednesday January 13th at 2:51pm. She weighed 7lbs, 8oz and was 20in long. And she has a full head of dark hair!!! Just like Daddy did when he was born. We are so in love.



She is already a Longhorn at heart and wanted to show the world her UT pride with her Daddy...






So at first I wondered who this child belonged to. I didn't think she looked like Mommy or Daddy. But now we have decided she has Mommy's eyes and lips and Daddy's hair, nose, chin and cheeks.




So shortly after I delivered her, the nurse informs me that the biggest flower arrangement she has ever seen has arrived and asked if it was okay to bring it in. Well, this fabulous creation is what was WHEELED in!! My mother and her creative partners at Westbank Floral are the masterminds behind this. Every.single.nurse that came into our room had an absolute fit over Storkie!




Poppy and Sassy with their first grandbaby! Yeah, they are kinda excited.





Grandma with her latest grandbaby







Daddy with his new baby girl. Can I just say that I loved my husband before, but he has been a rockstar to both his girls! He has been running around like crazy taking care of us and waiting on our every need. Daddy is head over heels in love with her and Ella instantly had him wrapped around her little finger! We love you Daddy!!




Stay tuned for more pictures...we have taken a bunch! Ella probably feels like a little princess with her own paparazzi due to all the flashes that have been going off since she was born. Well... she already is a princess!







2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I love the hair! I think she has more than Annabelle had at birth!

    You look great also! Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY BATMAN!!! THAT HAIR!!!! GET OUT!!! You didnt tell me she had that much hair! WOW!! I love her! She is so beautiful and just a presh bundle of love! I can not wait to hold her! Keep postin the pics! Oh and of course you look FAB :) Love you

    ReplyDelete