Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Mother's Day Ever!!

I absolutely can't believe that one year ago today, I found out I was going to be a mom! At the time it seemed like this day would never come. And now, like all moms say, where has the time gone? I remember on Mother's Day last year, I was soooo very tired, like nothing I've ever felt before. I even fell asleep in my old bedroom at my parents house. Well 24 hours later, I discovered why...I was going to have a baby! I had to wait for Shaun to get home from golf and I couldn't wait to tell him. As hard as motherhood sometimes is, I am so thankful I get the chance to raise a little person and watch her grow into an amazing woman.
And I find it sweetly funny that on the anniversary of finding out I was pregnant I got one of the best gifts a mom could get today...See the video below.



I LOVE MOMMY










Whoops!! Down we go!













Ella is 4 months old and growing like a weed. I have done my best to cherish every little part of her because of that. I never want to forget the little smiles when I pick her up first thing in the morning, the giggles when I tell her she is my sweet girl and how she reaches out to grab my hand when I change her diaper.

And now....first laughs!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG she is!!!!! Such a sweet laugh!!!! Jack was looking all around trying to figure out where that baby noise was coming from! ha ha

    ReplyDelete