Monday, May 17, 2010

Today, We Try Cereal

A wedding down and we are exhausted!! The event was wonderful and lots of people had lots of fun. Their band, Top Choice had almost all the guests on the dance floor shakin their groove thing.
So today was the big day and Ella tried big girl food!! Rice cereal it is. I didn't know that you aren't supposed to give babies cereal in their bottles anymore. You start with the cereal straight out of a spoon. So I had given her some in her bottle last week. She seemed to love it! I waited until Shaun got back from gambling in Coushatta over the weekend so he could feed her from a spoon for the first time.
I can't say it was exactly a success, but I wasn't expecting much. She sure did like playing with the spoon though!







Smiling at her Daddy


What is this?!?! Dog food?!?!?!


Why, oh why are you doing this to me???



And how it all went down....or rather in and right back out actually!!

No comments:

Post a Comment