Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Day Eve

Tutu cute!



Cutest little pants eva!! From Gapbaby, they are little leggings (with a reinforced knee for crawlers, how genius!) that have a tutu attached.




Trying to eat the knob after I repeatedly told her no. She continues to go for things that are off limits and watches me as I tell her no, just in case I decide to change my mind or something.







Walkin on over



And then just one piggy...








After a nap and a wardrobe change we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather before the freeze sets in. Miss E loooves to be outside. At Sassy and Poppy's house she constantly walks to the front door and then cries to get out in the yard.









I just love that Ella is in school. When I picked her up this week, I got a little treat....




Her very first artwork!! I can only imagine how much fun she had doing this little project. She loves to put her hands in things and splash around. I had kept meaning to let her play with finger paint here at home but never got the time to do it. Can't wait to see what's next!
Love you my little da Vinci!








No comments:

Post a Comment