Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ralph Lauren Baby

Among the many finds at Century 21 in NYC (only the most AH-MAZE-ING store ever!), mommy struck gold in the kid's section. While walking around with 6 pairs of shoes hanging from arms and purse straps, I saw a woman with kid's clothes and immediately accosted her, demanding to know where she got them. She directed me to the 3rd floor where I stocked up on clothes and shoes...you know, the essentials.
It was so crazy up in there that while standing on top of each other in the dressing room line, us three gals got our bounty of hangers caught together.




This super cute Ralph Lauren number was among the scores, for 75% off!!





Ka - BOOM!






To me, E looks like a completely different baby with her hair down. But I got tired of her fighting me while trying to gather the mop into piggies and left it down for a few days. There is definitely some curl going on in there.






On the go, with people to yap at





Santa actually put her hair up like this...so cute!





So, we've got a climber. I didn't really think much of the fact that E likes to try to climb everything until someone said that their baby wasn't a climber (followed by a "Thank god!"). Remember how I said we wouldn't babyproof much? I am officially eating those words. That kid is quick! Give her 2 seconds and she can scale Mount Everest with only a toothpick and a ball of twine.





So here she is trying to climb...the gifts under the tree??




She just lifts her leg while eye-balling you to see if you are going to disapprove.





Yep, someone told her no











No comments:

Post a Comment