Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 2 Month Birthday Ella!

Happy 2 month birthday Ella!! I can't believe how big you've gotten! When I went to pick you up from your crib the other morning, you felt so big in my arms!! Love you baby bean!










At the end of her birthday, we put on the pink duck jammies and got into bed. She was so sleepy and slept 8 long hours without a peep!




Nighty night!





To celebrate Ella's birthday, we went to a photo shoot Uncle Deklynd was doing with Aunt Lyndsey. Ella's very first photo shoot! Daddy sent her off with a hug and kiss.




Once we got there, Uncle Michael wanted to show some love. He kept asking if she was pooping, and thankfully, this time she wasn't!



Aunt Lyndsey looking absolutely stunning and showing Ella how a natural model works the black carpet runway.



The beautiful model Aunt Lyndsey and Ella, who fell asleep for a bit. Check out the necklace...it's from Kendra Scott's wedding collection that's not out until fall. It's absolutely stunning and Mommy suuuure loves it...hint, hint!





The master behind our hair...Deklynd Channing. Posing with the model and future model Ella.






When we got home, Ella was in a great mood and all smiles. So we took some runway photos in her super cute Tiny Turtles outfit.




Check out her perfect little cinnamon roll belly button!! That's what the pediatrician and all the nurses call it. It really does look like the yummy treat.






She has the model look down...an intriguing little smirk that's not quite a smile.


















1 comment:

  1. omg she is getting so big, she is turning into a little girl now!! I can see it!! She is just presh!! I love those last couple of photos where she has her eyes open... such a sweet face!!! LOVE the hair flower, he he - I guess I can see while you waited until now, its still huge (which I love) but wow I guess I forgot how small they really are!! I love all these pictures keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete