Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yummy...Mud Bugs!

On Saturday, Daddy decided he wanted to try his hand at cooking crawfish...yucky! We had enough to feed a small army and lots of friends came over to partake in the festivities. Ella went through a few outfits between spit up and a lovely blow out that ended in an early bath. But we only got a picture of one.
What she wore:
Baby Nay Zig Zag Jumper
Teal Espadrilles (that only lasted for a little bit because she kept kicking them off)









Oh No!! Don't eat me!

All the yucky little creatures..Told you we had a ton!




Daddy grilling some fish for Mommy because I just can't bring myself to eat crawfish.




As soon as our friend Erica went to hold Ella, she started crying. Turns out she was hungry and Erica did a great job settling her down while Mommy got her bottle ready.




Then Ella went to Aunt Lacey for some love. She was pretty happy for a bit, but wasn't feeling well all day. So she kind of zoned out for a while.









And then passed out!











2 comments:

  1. omg I love that hair bow!! her outfit is so cute!! See isnt she getting more fun by the day?! I love when you can start to actually see the outfits!! SO FREAKING CUTE she is!! She is only going to get cuter and cuter, and I cant wait!! Just think when she is in Hawaii...omg omg omg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I so dont blame you, I dont like those bugs either!! We have a boil to go to in two weeks and I hope they have some corn or something else for me to eat! Kevin eats the heck out of those bugs!! at least he doesnt suck the bugs...ewwww!!!

    ReplyDelete