Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lord Help Us...She's Talking!!!

Well not full on just yet! But even though she hasn't been feeling well lately, when she is in the mood, she coos up a storm. I have been trying for a week now to get it on video. Every time I hold the camera up, she stops talking and intently stares at it. So that is why the camera angle isn't awesome here. I totally tricked her!

The video is a lot longer but Blogger will only let me upload a portion of it. Ella smiles and responds best to 'Mama', 'Ella' and 'ooh', although here, 'cupcake' does the trick. She is starting to make a running commentary when she watches TV. I think she is saying how funny Sponge Bob Square Pants suprisingly is. And I even hear her in her crib at night. Not sure who exactly she is talking to, but if she is anything like her mother, she doesn't need anyone particular to babble on!

1 comment: