Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Many Faces Of Ella

Ella woke up in a great mood this morning and was all smiles. So we decided to play a little dress up, try out a new bow. She has always made faces. Even in ultrasound pictures she was making raspberries. But this one may be the funniest yet. We'll start with the cute ones!






And now, the funny one...

She wasn't crying, just breakin out into a big ol smile!

While I was cleaning up the mess from our 'pretend your baby is a Barbie Doll session', I put Ella on her Boppy for some tummy time. Well our little girl is very strong. If she is awake, she is trying to stand up and push off you with her legs. She is so ready to say 'Peace Out Yo' and walk out the door to head to the mall.
Here is what happened in pictures. Keep in mind, I did not help in any way here, it was all the Sweet Pea.

Oh look, I'm on my tummy!





Hey, I can hold my head up!!


Wait, I think I can get off this thing and head for the fridge and grab a bottle to go...








Yep, yep...just a little bit further...



Yessss!!! I've got my head out...c'mon butt..get in gear!!



Way to go pumpkin butt!




And done. Which way to la cocina??













3 comments:

  1. Way to "GO" Ella, literally. Sassy is so proud of her Sweet Pea. You too Mommy. Great job behind the camera AND on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that 2nd picture she looks JUST LIKE SHAUN!! So cute!
    I love the action series!!!! She is so strong!!! and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I love how you just watch with the camera ready, and let her do her thing. Better start baby-proofing the house. :)
    P.S. This is saying Marcos but it's Elmo!

    ReplyDelete