Sunday, August 15, 2010

Growing Up

It's moments like these that you never want to forget. When Miss E gets a big grin on her face, reaches out for me to pick her up and gives me a slobbery hug (because at this point, the drool is running down her little chin).
And when I take her into her closet and let her pick what she wants to wear for the day. I let her run her hands through all her clothes and whatever she grabs, she wears. I can't wait to start teaching her all the tricks of a stylish gal.
Today it was Baby Boden Tiny Turtle.









Not pictured is Boo the Dog causing Ella to make these faces. Whenever she gets really excited, she throws out her arms, kicks her legs like crazy, opens her eyes really big and makes the cutest smirk that makes her dimples pop out.












E: But, Mommy, why won't Boo play with me?
M: Well honey, because when you try to "pet" her you yank out her fur with your little fist, that's why.






E: Ohhhhhhhhhh







And finally...though she has been puling up for a few weeks now, I haven't really gotten it on video. Today, not only did she pull up, she walked the length of the coffee table by side-stepping to get to my glass of water! By herself! I was just hanging out near her butt in case she fell forward. Then she would walk, then fall, then scooch close to the table and pull herself back up. Repeat. And repeat again. And again. For an hour!




1 comment:

  1. omg cant believe she is pulling up that well!!! AWESOME!!! That face with the "ohhhhh" is so funny!! toot!!

    Get a wrap for your coffee table- she is going to be on the move soon!!

    ReplyDelete