Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Tooth, A Tooth!!

Finally!! It has taken f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I swear poor E has been teething since about 4 months. You could see her bottom two teeth right there since then. But she picked a great and memorable day for this to happen for a couple reasons.
1. Last year, on this exact same day, this happened....




It's a GIRL!!! We found out we would be welcoming sugar and spice and everything nice! I will forever remember this day because I was so excited and....
2. The 25th is Poppy's birthday! And I remember being so excited to tell him there was yet to be another girl for him to dote on in the family. So we celebrated his birthday will pink on the brain.
So tomorrow for Poppy's birthday, we will be able to see the first tooth too! The first tooth on the first grandbaby...what a day!
And I also find the choice of tooth to come in first memorable. I have been having dreams about E getting teeth and it's always been her front, bottom right tooth that came in first. You see, the bottom front two have been in a race to see which would erupt first. It almost seemed like she would cut both at the same time! Well, don't you know, it's the front bottom right tooth that came in first! I am clairvoyant!!! (I realize that it was a 50/50 chance, but whatever)
And I have no picture at the moment because that sweet (aka stubborn) little girl still doesn't like to 'let me see'. So you can get a quick glimpse at the tooth but that's it. The rest of the time, she closes her trap shut or sticks her tongue in the way. Very clever little child of mine, very clever.



1 comment: