Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two Teeth!!!

No wonder E has been very grumpy lately! She has gotten two teeth in one week! I guess I'd be pretty crabby too. She finally let me see them enough to take a picture. I actually got a lot of pictures. The problem is that most of them had her hand in them. If she's not trying to keep me from seeing, she's trying to play with the camera.



I love this face. A bit cross-eyed from staring at the camera. But, hey, look at those lashes!! I'm so jealous! Miss E so got Daddy's lovely lashes.


The one on the left you can see pretty well. It's the one that came in last week. The one on the right is just barely poking through.


But on to your fashion update for the day. My little strawberry.



Sporting Baby Boden Berry and a custom bow from Etsy!













Huh?!?! What was that???



That was actually Molli the cat that caught E's attention. She so knows the animals by name. Everytime I say one of their names she yanks her head around to see who I am talking too.
And in other news, Miss E drank from her sippy cup all by her big self today!! And I didn't even have to encourage her. Her juice was sitting next to her on the bed when I went into the closet. I came out and there she was, proudly holding, and more importantly, drinking from her sippy!
And I had forgotten to post at the time, but since the main goal of this blog is for me to be able to look back and remember all the details of E as a baby, I'll post it now. She slept on her tummy for the very first time on August 19th. And I did what I totally thought I wouldn't do. Yep, I got up about every hour to confirm that she was still alive. I remember scoffing to myself, saying, "I'll never be all crazy when she starts sleeping on her tummy, checking to see if she's still breathing!" Yeah, well, never say never. Rationally, I knew she was fine. That if she had enough strength in her upper body to roll onto her tummy, she could certainly roll back. But the freakishly-castrophizing-anxiety ridden side of my brain kept saying, what if, what if??? Well, I'm happy to report that here we are, several weeks later and she is just fine.



3 comments:

  1. Toofies!! Where's the beef?? I love my little Sweet Pea, Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with the boys. I would get up every hour just to make sure they were still breathing. Welcome to the lovely world of "Sleep Deprivation".

    YAY for teeth!!! My she is growing so fast. Before you know it she will be off to school...time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the teeth. I don't know how she does it, but she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

    ReplyDelete