Monday, June 7, 2010

Angel with an Attitude

Wow, this kid is getting so big! She is fitting into one of the very first outfits she received when I was pregnant. It's from Tia, and it so very accurately describes my little piece of heaven. Most of the time...check out the attitude in the video below. And guess what??? This little angel is sitting up!!! It didn't last too long, but still. She sat up all by herself 3 different times. We had a couple of head butts to the floor though. See..that's why I got that super plush rug Daddy.



Gangsta lean, homie


Yep, all by her big self!


Wow, look at those little pink things down there...I think Mommy calls them piggies and they go to market and other such craziness.


And that one cried 'wee wee wee, all the way home'



Look at me Mom!! I am such a big girl already!



The cutest part of this little angel...a ruffle butt.




She wouldn't turn and look at the camera...that owl toy was just too interesting.






And tasty too apparently.






I'm sorry, where you talking to moi??


So she may be an angel, but she's got an attitude. And I'm terrified. I've been checking her gums for signs of teeth because of the insane amount of chewing she does. I've always been able to pull down on her lower lip and say "Let Mommy see." The other day she decided she only wants Mommy's fingers near her mouth when SHE chooses to put them there. So she forms her mouth into an 'O' and won't let me see. And it didn't happen just once. It's her thing now. Isn't a bit early to be exhibiting signs of stubbornness? Doesn't that hit at oh, say...13?!?!? Well apparently not this girl. Wonder who she gets it from?




No comments:

Post a Comment