Sunday, June 13, 2010

Silly Faces, Sophie and "Ma"

I think Ella has discovered all the things she can do with her face. Meaning she is nothing but silly faces these days. The latest is the old man face. Yeah, the toothless, sucking in her bottom lip look. What's even funnier is that she tries to talk with her mouth like this. It comes out as a muffled, full of bubbles 'Ppppfffffttthhhh'. Here it is.






And baby girl has rediscovered Sophie the Giraffe. She LOVES her!! Well, I think she loves her...if you consider Ella's little fingers wrapped around Sophie's neck, squeezing the air out of the giraffe, love. She holds Sophie in front of her face, squeezes until her arms shake and then shoves a foot, or two, in her mouth.
Sophie in one hand, foot in the other

And I just love this one, melts my heart. Apparently Ella wants to give Sophie to me and says 'Ma'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment