Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

The cuteness factor at the Harris House today was just through the darn roof. Ella was dressed in a "Rose" tank with her Guess jean bloomers. The bloomers are 3-6 months but are still a little big on her! And the pants that go with the tank top are huge!



We were supposed to run errands in between eating and naps since the weather was going to get bad in the afternoon. But once I started pawing through her clothes and picked this cutie I absolutely could not resist taking pictures.



We ended up playing on the floor, showing off our outfit to Sassy and thinking about the paparazzi frenzy that would surely ensue if we dared to venture into public. Most likely, a fashion agent would stop and say, "I do declare, that is the cutest baby I have ever seen!" Which by the way, a vintage Southern lady said to me not too long ago...word for word. Extreme Paula Deen accent and all. Seriously. I almost died.

So really, on the the point of this post...I just got so distracted. Ella's favorite things. Simple really. I am sure her expensive tastes will abound as she gets older. In fact, there are a couple of kid-sized Coach and Louis V. purses, still in their decadent bags, just waiting to be held by sweet little hands! But for now, it's anything crinkly and soda bottles. Oh and her feet. Home from the grocery today, these things were magically combined and E played happily for 45 minutes.

Whoa momma!! Crinkles, bottles and toes oh my!





Yep, it's gotta be the crinkles.



Nope, wait...the bottle!





Yeah! Give me the bottle!


Ooop...wait...the piggies...I forgot about the pink little piggies.






Well, maybe I can play with both.




I just cannot get enough of these toes!! I say it all the time and I'm sure everyone around me is ready to hit me over the head to stop the repeating. But of all the amazing parts that are created when a baby is made, I am in love with the piggies. I kiss 'em all the time.



On a side note...like the drool??? Its' shadow is cast on her shirt. Awesome.


Seriously Miss E, you melt my heart.






Even with the crazy hair that somehow manages to always sneak out of your bows.














1 comment:

  1. one little piggy two little piggy ..three little piggy .. ha ha - cute toes! Love her sweet face!! Cant wait to see yall soon

    ReplyDelete