Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Daddy was gone last week to South Padre for the Texas Police Olympics to play golf. He goes every year, but this year he got to bring back something special. A little T-shirt and onesie for Miss E. When I was little, my dad traveled and always brought a little something back for my sister and I. It was so special, not only to get your Daddy back, but to get a little souvenier from his trip. I thought it was so sweet of Shaun to think of his baby girl and bring her souveniors from his trip. He even had to get the onesie printed with the Lil Princess picture. He told me this after I was kind of suprised that they would have something so 'family' friendly at South Padre!





We started off Father's Day morning trying out bananas!! Ella loves her cereal so much so I figured it was time to try some other foods. This week is bananas, Daddy's choice. I wasn't expecting much and that's good because baby girl wasn't too impressed. You'd have thought we were giving her turpentine by the look on her little face.
Yuck!!
So then we gave her good old yummy cereal and she ate it up. By herself! Just a couple days ago she was grabbing the spoon and with your hand still on it, pulling it to her mouth. But today, she took the spoon OUT of Daddy's hands and put it in her own mouth!! She is clearly ready for some food!! Hamburgers and steak here we come!

There are two videos at the end of today's post of her eating...she just cracks me up!

Then it was on to some fun time with Daddy.
Where's Daddy??


There he is!





Peek-a-boo!!




And then we had dinner with the fam. And I got some oh-so-sweet shots of Daddy with his baby girl. Wrapped around his finger much???



Such a cheese!










Daddy, E and Poppy






Look at that silly face!



Look at that hand! She looks like a little thug...Hey yo Poppy, that was a funny joke, homie...
Can I get some milk up in here??




Smiley faces









These bananas are freakin disgusting!! How could you Daddy??



Yeeeesss..this is sooo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment