Friday, June 4, 2010

What She Wore...

This sweet little outfit came courtesy of Aunt Jess. Ella is wearing 6 month clothes, mainly because she is so long. She's a little over 2 whole feet! As I was looking through all the cuteness, excitedly pondering what Ella would wear today, I rediscovered this green and white gingham cutie. And it fit!
Ella is starting to walk when you hold her up. Yep, that's right...one foot in front of the other, all by her big self! Here she is stompin her way on over to me.



Just so darn cute! Thanks Jess!!

A few hours later...
I just can't believe she is getting so big. She is sitting up with just a little support. Not too long and I think we'll have a fully independent sitter!






1 comment:

  1. omg omg omg omg she looks so precious!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see her!!! She is doing so much!!! Big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete