Friday, June 4, 2010

Driftwood Winery

The fam got together tonight and had dinner at one of my fave restaurants, Trattoria Lisina at Mandola Estate Winery in Driftwood. It's amazingly beautiful and the food and wine are delizioso!






Getting a ride



The gardens




The view of some of the grape vines from the front of the restaurant. Minus the cars, you almost feel like your in Italy.











Ella grabbing onto Daddy's head. She loves to wrap her hands around his noggin and pull on his ears.









I want down, I want down!!




Ella has taken a liking to food and drinks. She loves to watch you as you eat and drink and reaches out for glasses, bottles, plates, silverware, food...basically anything on the table or in your hand. She decided she wanted to share Sassy's drink at dinner.
Hmmm. that looks mighty delish Sassy...




Bring it up here!




Now let's see, how do I get it in my mouth??




Maybe if I just open my mouth and face plant on the glass??




Oh heck Sassy, just pour it down my kisser!!

















1 comment:

  1. yumm never been there, but all the Mandola places here are wonderful! They have a bunch of places around our house different types of food...delish!

    Love the blue dress on you! cute!

    ReplyDelete